laclede county detention center
laclede county jail
The Laclede County Detention Center recognizes, and will adhere to, the principal that all persons, no
matter what their status, shall be treated with human dignity. Inmates shall be afforded all reasonable
rights and privileges consistent with the facility’s security and operational requirements. However,
inmates must treat court personnel, staff, citizens, and other inmates with the same dignity, respect and courtesy.
- All visits are subject to monitoring and recording.
- All visits must be scheduled 24 hours prior to the appointment.
- If an inmate is in any programs (at court, on trustee assignment, attorney visit, Bible studies, Chemical Dependency etc.) they will not be eligible to receive the visit at that time.
- Staff can deny, change, or cancel a visit at any time at their discretion.
- Any violation of the visitation rules may result in the termination of the visit and/or suspension of visitation privileges.
Family and friends can register online at www.securustech.net
Online Video visit – Online visits can be scheduled from 8am – 9pm every day.
Phone time – Must be added by Family or friends. Inmates Can not purchase Phone time on commissary or the Kiosk in the pods.
Inmates can have money put on their account in the following ways:
- Family or friends can put money on with the Kiosk in the lobby of the Laclede County Sheriff’s Office (cash only).
- Family or friends can go to accesscorrections.com
- Payroll checks and State or Government checks need to be mailed in to:
240 N. Adams Ave
Lebanon, MO 65536
The inmate Accountant will take the check to the detainee and get it signed to be put on the detainee’s commissary account.
Non-legal/non-governmental correspondence is accepted in the form of postcards. This practice provides a safer, contraband-free environment for both inmates and detention staff. All postcards not meeting the standards listed below will be returned to sender.
Detainees can send and receive e-messages, photos or 30sec video clips through the Kiosk. Family and friends will log on to www.securustech.net to create an account to do so.
Related requirements are as follows:
- Postcards may be no larger than 4.25 inches by 6 inches and must be properly addressed; must contain the sender’s name/return address & the inmate’s name (and preferably) cell assignment in addition to the Laclede County Detention Center address listed above.
- Metered post cards are preferred and will generally be delivered unaltered; stamped mail will have the stamps removed which will likely damage some portion of the postcard.
- Postcards containing stickers, adhesive labels, watermarks, stains, lipstick, and/or any other suspect alteration/adulteration will be returned to sender.
Money orders, personal checks/cash for commissary deposit are not accepted through the mail.
Upon prior written approval, the following exceptions may be made for US Postal Service delivery: Detainees will only be permitted to have 3 books a month mailed in.
- Books must come from the publisher.
- If the detainee already has books, they will need to turn 3 in to get 3.
- The size of books will be no bigger than 8×5. Religious books will be no bigger than 9×6.
All mail sent to inmates should be addressed as follows:
Laclede County Detention Center
240 N. Adams Ave
Lebanon, MO 65536
All mail must be delivered by the U.S. Postal Service.
Legal mail is defined as mail from an attorney, or any county, state, or federal court. It is not considered legal mail when it is sent from family or friends, even if it contains legal papers, nor does it include mail to or from doctors, psychiatrists, Child Protective Services, or Social Security.
The following will not be permitted: photos (Unless on a postcard), mail with any foreign substances, cards or letters containing marker, crayon, glitter, or gel ink; mail with staples, extra stamps, paper, or envelopes; no 2nd or 3rd party mail. All unapproved mail will either be returned to the sender or placed in the inmate’s property.
Inmates are not permitted to receive correspondence from other correctional facilities.
Phone Number: 1-800-844-6591
Phone Number: 1-866-345-1884